15.5.13

15th

Created by Sabila Adinta Bidari at 9:13 PM

Happy Birthday to me,

Happy Birthday to me,

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday.....

Happy Birthday to me!

-

hello May 22nd!♥

Alhamdulillah, I'm turning 15th years old today. And i'm grateful.

I would like to thank to Allah SWT who has given me healthy life until now. And I also would like to thank to those who wished me a Happy Birthday on my special day. I do appreciate them and they made me feel so special.


 Special thanks for Zikra Zettira yang udah dateng malem-malem kerumah buat ngasih fail surprise yang kocak bangettt♥♥ Makasih juga buat music box & kue nya! I love you!!!!

Special thanks juga buat Nabilah Saskia yang udah ngasih cute chocolate frame yang unyu banget, ah you always know what i loves!♥ Gonna put a picture of us there, as soon as we can! (karna kita belom ada foto bareng yg bagus)

And a very very very special thanks for my boyfie, Donny! Makasih udah dateng ke rumah dan nemenin aku seharian ini♥ makasih buat kado-kado bernuansa tosca nya yang super duper cute, dan juga makasih buat kue nya!!! Pokoknya thank you banget for the warm wishes and for the fabulous present as well! I feel so lucky to have a boyfriend like you! You always made my birthdays more special and memorable :) I’m so happy you made time. Semoga ultahku taun depan bisa ditemenin kamu lagi, Thanks!♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

✩biℓa's Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Theme edited by Sabila Adinta Bidari